Services We Provide
Website Design and Development
Your fire department needs a website. Notice that isn't a question. Why, you ask?
- Keeps your community informed and updated
- Can help develop and support fundraisers
- Volunteer and staff recruitment and retention
- Facilitates media and public relations
- There are many more reasons – read the “The Top 4 Reasons Your Fire Department Needs A Website”
Latest statistics show how many websites using a content management system use WordPress. If you can dream it, we can build it with WordPress.
These days more and more people use their cell phones or tablets to access websites. With responsive design, your website adjusts its size and content to look great on all devices. All of our new websites are built to be responsive and mobile optimized.
Members-Only Sections? Calendar? Duty Shift Scheduling? Discussion Forums? As a firefighter-owned company, we specialize in features specific to the fire service.
We provide hosting, support, maintenance, security, backups, and monitoring to give you peace of mind that your website is functional and protected.
Already have a website? Is it living up to expectations?
- Does your site address what’s important to your target audiences?
- Who is your target audience? (Hint: there’s more than one – even for a fire department)
- Is your site built for you or the community you serve?
- Have you read “The 5 Most Important Features On A Fire Department Website”?
Why should you hire a website consultant?
Common website errors include broken links, spelling and grammar errors, duplicate contact – all these things can make your website less user-friendly resulting in them not getting the information they need.
This means determining who your target audiences are and what is important to them. Your website was not created for you to show off how cool you are – it was created to meet the needs of the people you serve.
You may just need to rebuild or re-design what you currently have. Consultation will help determine if you can upgrade what you have or if you should start from scratch.
Not A Fire Department in Oregon?
Not a problem!
Even though we are based in Portland, Oregon, we provide website design and web consulting services to fire departments across the country!
We can do an entire project remotely with phone and screen-sharing conference calls.